Monday, August 6, 2012

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

I think it's always easier to sort things out when you write them down.

For me there are always things I can write about that I wouldn't dare say out loud. I've considered even going to grief counseling over the events of the past 2 months, but in reality I know I couldn't talk to a real live person about some of the things I feel. It's easier to just write it in a journal or I guess blog in this case. I'm not sure why I am doing this other than the fact that maybe there is somebody else out there going through a similar situation. Maybe it's just for me. Either way, if you've stumbled upon this blog please do not expect it to be your typical pregnancy/baby blog. There are plenty of those elsewhere. This is something else entirely.


No comments:

Post a Comment